viernes, 26 de marzo de 2021

About Lockdown among other things.

Who was going to tell me that about 10 years ago when I saw a movie called "Contagion" and I said "uffff ... thank goodness these things don't happen in real life" I was going to swallow my words? Here we are. So is everyone. It doesn't matter if you are from Asia, Africa, Europe, America, etc. it affected all of us. ​for the second year in a row locked up at home, with enough storage to not go shopping in a long time. And if you go out ... with a mask, alcohol gel and social distancing. But this confinement, although it is distressing, has also allowed me to spend more time with my family, to enjoy a few books that I had not had time to read, but, above all, to enjoy one of the greatest pleasures in life: to sleep

Honestly, I really want everything to be solved. We have a vaccine but apparently it has not been of much use, infections are increasing day after day, however, and as long as we take the proper precautions ... why not to enjoy a little bit of our loved ones who live with us, of those TV series or movies that we can never watch, or better yet ... reading the books that have been watching us and flirting with us for a long time?
Let's enjoy the lockdown a little bit. You are invited

P.S. and in Autumn, what can be better?

No hay comentarios: