jueves, 17 de julio de 2008

THE "JARR FACE"

Following the advice of my dear friend Mariano, who is also one of my keen readers ( do I hear laughter?haha) I think it's my duty to write about this embarrasing fact. I do not back these kind of attitudes. Quite rude this girl, in fact. I'd go spare if I see my Valentina tomorrow beating an authority, or an older person, I say it because I'v got a mother, and a grandmother, and aunts, etc. i'd drop dead. I wonder how would I feel if that woman would have benn my mum, for example, I'd like to kill that little girl...who does she think she is? she's only 14!!!!! and a very "supportive"mum, by the way, shame on them! On the other side, if I see her defending herself- I mean my daughter-, using arguments, leaving her contendor speechless..how proud I'd feel! don't you think?. Anyhow, after all the Minister had said about the education and everything, I only have to say: my dear lady, quite different to be in front of the kids, huh?




P.S. how can your name be "Mùsica"(music)!! very out of key by the way this "music"!!

No hay comentarios: